Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the Ascension features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The Ascension has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Simple to use and effective:
- Ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Wide opening allows the handle to easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- Ergonomic upper part to maximise power when pulling with two hands
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes)
- Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the Connect Adjust lanyard and Footape or Footcord footloop to be easily attached
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
When requesting a quote, please let us know which style you require: left-handed or right-handed or both!
|Two options: ||Available in left-handed and right-handed version|
|Rope compatibility: ||8 to 13mm |
|Certifications: ||CE EN 567, UIAA|