Versatile, light & durable, these bags offer high quality construction & performance at a great price.
Our Lightweight Dry Sacks are incredible value. Not only are they light but also durable and compact. Once you start using them you'll become addicted. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy duty dry bags won't go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure travelling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Double stitched seams
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water
Available in red, blue, green, yellow, and black.
|Volume: ||Weight: |
Check out the video!
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.
When requesting a quote, please let us know which size/s you require.