Full body harness designed for working in hanging position and to absorb falls. Anatomically shaped, with padded waist belt, leg loops and improved padded shoulders.
- 2 gear loops - capacity 60kg
- Double buckles for easy adjustment
- Wide range of adjustment
- Shoulder and leg straps fitted with soft, breathable foam that offers more comfort for users
- Reinforced webbing loop for attaching an ascender device to the chest
- Identification and pictogram labels protected by plastic and special pocket on waist belt
- 2 attachment points for fall arrest on the front and back part of the harness - EN361
- Attachment point on the front for use with descenders - EN 813
- 2 point for work positioning
- Light weight quick buckles offer quick and easy positioning
- 2 steel rings tested at 15kN for work positioning (EN 358); tie in (EN 813); and fall arrest (EN 361)
- Any Rock Empire-certified carabiner (EN 362) can be used to connect the chest part to the sit harness
|Size ||Waist (cm) ||Leg Loops (cm)|
|Certification: ||EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE 1019 |
When requesting a quote, please let us know which size/s you require.
Please choose carefully as we cannot accept returns on climbing equipment for safety reasons.