Frequently Asked Questions
Do you only supply the products shown on your website?
Do you have a catalogue?
Why aren’t there any prices on your website?
Can I buy online?
What happens after I request a quote?
How do I place an order?
Is there a minimum order?
When will my order be delivered?
Can you send me an invoice?
Do you have a shop?
I am not part of a business or club, so can I still buy gear from you?
- Do you only supply the products shown on your website?
- No. We are linked to many wholesalers and can supply most of the major brands across the climbing, camping and paddling range. Our website is designed to show a selection of our core products. If you cannot see what you are looking for, please contact us for more information.
- Do you have a catalogue?
- We supply many different products across the climbing, camping and paddling range. Our strength is researching the products available in order to deliver you the best solution for your individual use. Because of the consultation nature of our business, catalogues are impractical.
- Why aren’t there any prices on your website?
- Our product prices are dependent on the quantity you wish to order. We specialise in bulk orders for corporate and institutional clients. Please contact us to discuss the products you are looking for and we will source the best prices for you among our suppliers.
- Can I buy online?
- No. Please contact us to discuss the products you are looking for and we will source the best prices for you among our suppliers.
- What happens after I request a quote?
- Once you click ‘request a quote’ your information will be emailed through to us. We will reply, by email, as soon as possible with further information, including pricing.
- How do I place an order?
- You can place an order by sending an email, calling or using our online quoting service. Please remember that the products displayed are only a small percentage of our entire product range. If you cannot find what you are after, please contact us to discover the full range of products we have available.
- Is there a minimum order?
- This will depend on the product/s you wish to order. Chances are, if you work for a business, club, or organisation that regularly uses outdoor, adventure and/or height safety equipment, we can supply to you. Orders under $750 will attract a freight charge, equivalent to the cost of delivering your order from the wholesaler/s.
- When will my order be delivered?
- Delivery times are based on a number of factors: the type of products you order, stock availability, the wholesaler that the products will be delivered from, and where you need your order delivered. Typically, deliveries take 5-10 business days. In some cases your order may take up to 2 weeks. If it looks like your order will be delayed, we will contact you to discuss the options. Please note ‘special orders’ can take up to 3 months.
- Can you send me an invoice?
- Yes, however in some cases your initial order must be paid up-front. Once we have received confirmation that your products are being delivered from the wholesaler/s, you will receive an invoice for the goods from Outdoor Link by email or fax. Terms are normally 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Do you have a shop?
- No. Outdoor Link is a consultancy service. We are linked to many wholesalers and can supply most of the major brands across the climbing, camping and paddling range. We specialise in servicing clients who are based in remote areas and as such cannot visit a shop. By not having a store, we can supply you with the gear you require, direct from our wholesalers, at better prices, rather than offering just what we have on our shelves.
- I am not part of a business or club, so can I still buy gear from you?
- With the exception of Goal Zero products, Outdoor Link only services the needs of corporate and institutional clients. For individual purchases please visit your local outdoor retailer.